See photos (4)
Horse-riding, Walking/pedestrian, Mountain biking in Soublecause
Warning: Unsecured hours
This itinerary will allow you to discover the typical landscapes of this wine territory where you will be able to appreciate the panoramas on the Pyrenean chain and the first hillsides Bearn before enjoying the coolness of the undergrowth.
Rest on the banks of the Bergons, admire the views of the majestic Pyrenees, refresh in the shade of the woods, discover the hidden palombières.
- See all reviews
- Points of interest
- 216 meters of difference in height
- Start altitude : 203 m
- End altitude : 203 m
- Maximum altitude : 274 m
- Minimum altitude : 165 m
- Total positive elevation : 216 m
- Total negative elevation : -216 m
- Max positive elevation : 42 m
- Min positive elevation : -45 m