See photos (12)
CHÂTEAU DE VIELLA
Producer, Wine at Viella
Warning: Unsecured hours
At the gates of the Pyrénées-Atlantiques, in the hollow of the valleys of Val d'Adour in the southwest of the Gers, the Château de Viella has produced on its 25 ha of Madiran, Pacherenc du Vic Bilh and Rosé de Béarn vines, since 1952.
Alain... At the gates of the Pyrénées-Atlantiques, in the hollow of the valleys of Val d'Adour in the southwest of the Gers, the Château de Viella has produced on its 25 ha of Madiran, Pacherenc du Vic Bilh and Rosé de Béarn vines, since 1952.
Alain Bortolussi, representative of the third generation of winemakers of the family, will welcome you in his imposing 18th century building which overlooks the vineyard for you to taste his wines.
During your visit, you will be able to browse the vineyards of the domain during a fun and educational course punctuated by several achievements declining the themes of wine and the environment. You will then continue with the discovery of the castle, renovated in the 13th century, its park and its superb barrel cellar located in the vaulted cellars of the house.
Several activities associated with wine tasting are offered at the Domaine.
- "Tartines Oeno-Gourmandes": a tasting with ease accompanied by gourmet tartines (price: 5 € / pers.). By reservation all year round.
- "Le Vin au Fil des Sens" invites you, every Sunday in summer, to discover the world of wine "differently", while savoring the fabulous food-wine pairings which will be offered to you during a gastronomic meal served in the dining room. honor of the Castle. The rest of the year by reservation. Price: 33 € / pers., Including guided tour, meals and wines. Meet at the estate at 11 a.m. Remember to book!
- “Viniscène”, a meeting between wine and show around a gastronomic cocktail dinner, offers you, four Thursday evenings in the summer, wine tastings punctuated by the intervention of artists (actors, musicians or storytellers).
- "Les Portes Ouvert en Madiran": Every year, the 3rd weekend of November, come and discover our new vintages. Open Monday to Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Sunday by appointment.
- In the country : CHATEAU DE VIELLA at 1 km
- Spoken languages
- bus parking
- Picnic area
- Car park
- Motor caravan site
- Air conditioning
- Local product tasting
- Animals accepted
- Play area
- Guided tours
- Payment methods
- All year
Monday8:30 AM - 12:00 PM2:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Tuesday8:30 AM - 12:00 PM2:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Wednesday8:30 AM - 12:00 PM2:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Thursday8:30 AM - 12:00 PM2:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Friday8:30 AM - 12:00 PM2:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Saturday8:30 AM - 12:00 PM2:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Add a review
There is no review about Château De Viella, be the first to leave one !